Thursday, May 13, 2010

Worthless-Online

Today I turned a corner in the 4th floor computer lab and ran right into my dear friend Benjamin Andrew Moore. And yes folks, he is indeed someone who should always be called by his full name, because he is most certainly three names worth of awesome. So, said awesome friend of three names worth of awesome took some time out of his busy day to show me his supremely awesome website which is called Worthless Online. I figured I would pass this gem along to the rest of you so you could be supremely jealous that I am friends with my awesome friend of three names worth of awesome and so you could read his comics and reviews and articles and short stories and watch his great videos and try and figure out what the hell is up with that creepy Jorge Jackson guy!

1 comment: